I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time dealing with constant fatigue. Because of that, I’m always working on ways to plan better so I can avoid as much muscle exhaustion as possible. Here in my kitchen, I show you how I manage my meals for the week. Maybe this will be helpful for you, or at least give you some ideas to create your own plans to fit your life. It’s the little things that help. Share some of your own ideas below.
- Simplify your life.
- Watch your thoughts. What goes in, comes out.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Take time for yourself, even if it means saying "no" to others.
- Be grateful, laugh and celebrate life.
- Think more about what you have as opposed to what you don't have.
- Help others.
About Positive Living with MS
Positive Living with MS was started by Penelope Conway who was diagnosed with MS in 2013. She found few resources for positive encouragement; to laugh, cry, share, and just feel normal in the midst of a life of chaos; so she decided to start something herself. Positive Living with MS was birthed out of Penelope’s desire to show others that regardless of the challenge, we can all enjoy life to the fullest and find a smile in the storm.