wheelchair

You did not cause MS in your life

Today, I want to talk about a topic that many people either avoid or choose to ignore. It’s something I see very little support for yet affects over half the population of people living with Multiple Sclerosis as well as those living with other chronic illnesses like Parkinson’s, ALS, Lupus, EDS, Asthma…too many illnesses to even list.

If this doesn’t affect you, you can simply pass up today’s post as something to be thankful for since you are among the few who have been kept from the judgements of others. For the rest, I hope you walk away encouraged in knowing that you aren’t alone and that you are an amazing person even while living with a disability.

I want to talk about faith and the disabled. Regardless of your background or beliefs, it seems there is always someone who has an answer as to why you got sick and how to be healed…and if you aren’t healed then there is something wrong with you. I have been approached with that very thing more times than I can count.

I have been told everything from I didn’t have enough faith, to I must have some unconfessed sin in my life, to I must really not want to be healed…all of which are untrue. If you are anything like me, once diagnosed you spent hours searching your heart for answers of where you went wrong in life only to come away exhausted and feeling defeated.

Something else that gets piled on top of all the guilt that is already weighing you down is when someone shares a story with you of how a person was healed of cancer or a heart condition…and you can be too if you just believe. I don’t think people realize how much it hurts to have a comparison made like that. It comes across, yet again, as saying you must be doing something wrong or that you don’t have enough faith. I’m sure that’s not the intent of the comparison (at least I hope it’s not), but that’s how it comes across.

If you have had something like that happen to you and are carrying around a boatload of guilt because of it, I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with you. You didn’t cause MS due to past mistakes or terrible wrongs committed. It’s not because you lived a bad life, said the wrong prayers or don’t have enough faith. Multiple Sclerosis just is. It’s a reality that can’t be explained away. It isn’t caused by a lack of faith either. It affects the best of the best, the worst of the worst and everyone in between.

Don’t hold onto the guilt others have tried to place on you or that you have put on yourself. Let it go and shake it off. I know that’s easier said than done, but I also know you can do it. Don’t believe the lies that take off running through your head. You are a beautiful person with an amazing amount of strength…more than you realize. You are not the cause of MS in your life, never have been and never will be.

We live in a world that worships physical perfection. The helpless, vulnerable, chronically ill and impaired don’t fit that picture perfect image. People are so good at pointing fingers and trying to place blame where it shouldn’t be, but in the process they are actually causing us harm, not help. And just so you know, they are wrong.

Maybe, just maybe, those of us with a disability are here to show the world that the “perfect” people are the flawed ones. Maybe, just maybe, we are here to teach others how to love and truly be compassionate without judgement. Maybe, just maybe, we are changing the world through our suffering…one tear at a time. Maybe, just maybe, the strength we carry today is helping to build a bridge for those who will follow tomorrow. Maybe, just maybe.

1. Patricia Davis says:

I’ve gotten this … I was a health nut my entire life. Runner. Weight lifter. Healthy eating. And because they saw me drink a diet soda I caused it … From someone who smoked like a fiend, ate deli meat (watched her eat a giant rueben) and her sister chimed in who is morbidly obese … Right. I made myself sick from a couple diet sodas. I don’t even touch them anymore and I’m getting worse but you know …

2. Yvonne Heneghan says:

I had someone recently tell me very judgementally and downright nasty I don’t take care of my ms or myself bc I still smoke occasionally. The irony of it all is this woman is a heavy drinker/daily pot smoker. I find people’s need to judge others shocking, when they are lost in their own personal hell.

3. jackie
    jackie says:

Hi.i still wonder if I have ms..waa diagnosed when I was 60 ! Also I.m told you don’t look sick .so I just say the odd prayers is this wrong? When I’m feeling low or in pain .sorry think I should be on a different site jackie

4. Dalia Zarate Fellows says:

I SOOO needed this TODAY! !
    Friends and family, and mere acquaintances who know me, know me as I am, A CHRISTIAN woman, no ands ifs or buts… from siblings to nieces, to nephews to longtime lost friends, people reach out to me for help for prayer for them…. I have seen quite a few miracles right before my eyes, that without a drop of doubt do I believe and KNOW God is the healer and answers prayer…
    One thing…. of all prayer and all miracles I’ve witnessed, I’m still not healed “myself”…
    people have made me feel as if I lack faith. .. and precisely today, I was questioning myself…
    This is confirmation for me. ..
    There are times when He doesn’t answer our prayers and sooner or later we end up with the answer as to why HIS TIMING is perfect… while I may not be healed today, I will continue to believe and have as much faith as I have for those whom we’ve prayed over and HAVE had a miraculous healing… but I refuse to feel guilty or depressed and angry when someone accuses me of not having enough faith , because GOD KNOWS how much I DO!
    And like others on here, I agree that not because any of us are ill, that it means it was caused because of doubt or lack of faith! We may be weak physically but we are not weak in faith, sometimes we are just judged! And from here on, regarding my faith, only God can Judge me!

5. Christine Curmi says:

In a nushell and as a Christian myself, l believe wrong teaching is to blame for people blaming those that are ill for not having enough faith or doing something wrong that is keeping them there,if that was true churches woyld be full of sick people,many people that get sick are decent human beings,WE GET SICK BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A FALLEN WORLD PERIOD:Its how we deal with our afflictions that shows our faith,God does not put illness on people but “good can come out of bad for those that love the

It’s really great seeing some have a good faith and live in a reasonable society group that don’t pre judge you. I have found that kids accept me easier than some adults. At our mainly music program yesterday (29/3) one of the lids (a 3 yr old) asked why I was in my wheel chair so I told him it was so I didn’t fall over all the time. He accepted that without any problems and I felt good about that. It has been a challenge for me to relate to people but in the place I have been I have been generally accepted and some even sit down to talk to me and that feels great.
    So it doesn’tmean you are a weak person It means something is not working for you and is not going away

7. Michele Murry Pantlick says:

Amen. I have struggle for so long and having these things out in my mind and my ear for so long that I was just totally thrown off kilter in my faith…I was to the point I didn’t even know what I was suppose to believe anymore or how to pray. I have been a strong Christian, had strong faith, and even served in ministry. I’ve been healed of things in my life time and am truly only still alive by the grace of God. Recently, while in my prayer time, God reassured me that my faith was not weak, doubt was not holding me back, there was not something I was doing to cause this, and that the only doubt setting me was the doubt others were placing on me and in me. THEY were the ones stealing my joy. So they can think whatever they will…I’m going to start learning to live again and being happy no matter the circumstance.

8. Simon
    Simon says:

Lovely post. Working as a health care chaplain, and someone dx with RRMS 3 yrs ago…i feel lucky that no one dares to suggest anything as naive to me as ‘ if only you prayed harder’ or suggested I brought this on myself. I see folk who do blame themself for being ill and spend time gently saying they are wrong! It is possible to be very ill and very blessed at the same time, strange as that may sound to some.
    Thanks for tackling a difficult area to post about!

9. Cath
    Cath says:

I had a complete stranger yelling that God will heal me. I spun around and the other half stopped me before I knocked the guys block off. 👊. He should learn to keep his opinions to himself. And get off the drugs.

10. Nicole Singleton says:

In 2000, B4 I was dxd. I went completely blind. I reached out 2 my aunt who said it happened to me because GOD was punishing me. She took care of me until my vision improved. (2 months ). Needless to say, I haven’t spoken or seen here in years. I’m Christian but I didn’t believe that. I stopped going 2 “church” because GOD forbid I’m 2 sick to attend a Sunday. The church will condemn you indirectly and sometimes directly. I retired at 35 (FORCED). MY choice. I believe GOD was showing me favor. I was approved immediately. I also receive 80% of my salary. So many things have opened up 4 me that normally wouldn’t have. Only because of MS*being declared A (DISABILITY).

• Mary
      Mary says:

What a bunch of crap. He loves you! You’re a Daughter 👑 of the King! Sorry the were poopy to you.☹️

11. Nafissa
    Nafissa says:

Faith is very important for belivers, simply because it gives us, always hope and patience.
    For me anyway.

12. Heather Adsit says:

With many conditions you listed… as well as MS. People don’t understand the difference of symptom management and true healing.

Some of us are more sensitive to chemicals in food or vitamin issues.

But just because the person dose better from helping manage a symptom…. it dose not mean they are healed :/

With me… I am the lucky 1-3% of MSers who has seizures.
    There called non epileptic seizures.

My Dr explained it’s from the Mylan damage… I just have times my brain dose not make a connection due to stress or other factors and then bam.. I have a seizure.

Many seizure patients take medication.

But I cannot.. mainly because there is no pattern and so medication can cause a bad seizure.

I have been learning allot about symptom management.
    It limits the amounts of seizures but I am not free of them due to still having the damage :/

Some days I get to church…. some days I can’t. Many days 🙁

I was raised as a Christian and my husband is a LDS member.

Due to a few who judge… I have had a hard time getting in with everyone.

I am not suppose to drink coffee.
    I’m suppose to pray and go to church to be blessed and healed and if I don’t do these things…. I am sick due to my choices.

Smh 🙁

Good thing is I know there wrong.

Many are against my medication due to lack of knowledge of the plant I use.

I learned a while back…. a church is only as good as its people.

I say don’t let others bring you down.

No matter if you believe in God or another religion…. faith of any kind I say is for the soul.

It’s for you.

The people you worship with are not God. There just as lost as anyone else looking for there path 🙂

For me I stick to how I feel. And Ya that keeps me alone from time to time.

It’s also taught me to reach out to others.

Those who are not sick from a condition can’t truly understand so I personally feel it’s my job to serve others who are like me and help show those who are healthy how we can still be sick and that’s ok.
    It’s not the persons fault and some of us just have to pray for a cure because that is all that can help 🙂

I say… don’t let anyone shake your faith…. no matter what you believe in.

Your doing what is right for you and that’s what matters 🙂 not the opinions of others who may never understand 🙂

In my church I’ve had a few who have showed me it’s ok.. and those are my friends I listen too.

And the no coffee thing.

Ya… not happening 😉

Those who matter accept me for who I am 🙂

• Heather Adsit says:

Thank you.
      I’m just speaking from the heart and going by the expirence I’ve had.

I still have days I feel guilty from others opinions..
      But I still remind myself they just have not walked in my shoes and in a way I am glad. I would not want more people to live with MS.

It’s hard some days epically when you think of one’s faith.

Just like I was told.
      A church of any kind is a hospital for the sick.
      Weather it’s sin or a medical condition. We all are just surcharge for something better 🙂

I’m glad my words could help 🙂
      It makes my MS journey worth it when I can share what I’ve learned 🙂

I know I love learning from others expirence too 🙂

• Shannon Powell says:

A perfect example of why Jesus said “do not look to man, only look to Him.” People will let you down every time.
      I was blessed reading yours and Penelope’s posts.
      I hate you have seizures. I’m scared too death of them. I am newly diagnosed ppms. I get nervous every time a new symptom crops up because I know I will be stuck with it. Fortunately my church family hasn’t been judgmental and even if they were I wouldn’t care. ☺️
      God never said life would be easy but He promised to be with us during the storms. When the roll is called up yonder He will show us just where He stood with us or carried us, even when we didn’t know.

• Heather Adsit says:

Beautiful put Shannon 🙂

Penelope has helped me feel again in some ways 🙂
      I was so down before I found her page.
      I had times I felt my faith Crack due to the new struggles I had thrown my way.

I have rrms. I am in a smaller number of people with rrms who can’t work.
      If I didn’t have seizures…. I may have not lost my job.
      I find so many who judge me due to having rr and how so many still work.

I had many days I doubted my Dr knew what she was talking about because I have flickers of good days weeks.

But in a few hours I can go from walking… talking and seeming so normal.
      To being unable to move. Temporary paralysis type symptom that sometimes takes my legs.
      My speach turns into mumbled baby talk like most people see in stroke patients.

I honestly believed I was losing my mind.

I had many moments of wanting to give up.
      I also kept praying no matter what man said…. I knew I could not be alone.

I had my first symptom in 2002 when I was 21. I was told I was crazy.
      Told I hade fibromyalgia in 08.
      I kept praying because I knew something was still not right.

I was diagnosed in 2012 with MS.
      My son was only 1 1/2

I knew at that moment God was always by my side 🙂

He gave me two kiddos now.
      Remittion in both pregnancies 🙂

The seizures have never gone compleatly.. but I am learning symptom management 🙂

Being positive helps so much 🙂

In time…. I’ve gotten use to them.

I got a cat who climbs up my leg when I am not acting well.

Even my son who is 5 can tell if the house is too hot and opens windows 🙂

I often thing those of us who have MS are allowed to learn this so we can help others 🙂

For me…. my faith has been what keeps me going 🙂

That’s why I am happy with whatever faith a person chooses…. as long as they can find peace and happiness 🙂

For me…. I may not be here if heavenly Father was not here for me 🙂

I’ll never forget my lowest point. I was looking at a busy road… lost.

One of the great people in my church felt she needed to call me. She did

She found out where I was and jumped in her car to go get me 🙂

It’s all about the people and how they treat others 🙂

I look to Jesus and I know he will put those good people in my life when I need them 🙂

I try not to think of those who judge me and Insted pray Jesus puts me in there life when they need me…. just like he did for me with that wonderful lady 🙂

• Shannon Powell says:

I know what you mean. I hate it when people compare other people they know or heard about who has MS and they are “fine” due to some miraculous cure. I am 45 and was just diagnosed a few months ago. I had minor symptoms that were easily overlooked when I was in my 20s. Maybe I am lucky to not have had to really deal with it in when I was younger. I see you mom’s with MS as super heroes. I’m a grandmother now. It breaks my heart that I cannot do the things I want to do with my granddaughters. My biggest most debilitating symptom is fatigue. I was basically “eye rolled” by doctors for years before I was finally diagnosed. I was begging for help. You know the story.

I have that awful cog fog and my tongue gets tangled in my mouth. I’m working but I know my days are numbered. I am a xray tech. I walk slower than most of my patients and the pain in my back is awful. My left leg has lost strength. Like I said it’s only a matter of time.

I have a young friend with rrms. Her daughter is only 3. Her MS took her ability to work. She can’t feel her hands. Like I said you moms with young kids and MS are the real super heroes and my hat goes off to you!

You are truly blessed. Your kitty cat and son take care of you. God’s hand is in everything. We may never know why we got this messy disease but in Heaven God will show us how it gave Him glory somehow. Your testimony did just that, you gave Him glory!

• Heather Adsit says:

I think the kids are the superheroes 🙂

They bring out that bit of strgnth when it’s needed.
      Kids in general do 🙂 that may be what has kept you going 🙂

My mom delta with the fatigue… but being in her 60s she dose not really want to find out if it’s ms. I don’t blame her.
      She got put in a sleep study and she now uses one of those machines for sleep apnea.

She still has shakes and weak days but man dose she move better than she did 🙂

I am working on trying that study.

I’m sure there is something out there that will help with fatigue some day…. but it may not fix all of ms :/.

I’m starting to tell those who think they know how to cure ms…. I’m telling them they just learned symptom management.

It dose not mean it will stay gone… or dose it mean all the symptoms will go.

Also each person with ms has a different symptom so…. to learn how to manage each one perfectly is a joke.

I listened way to long to others saying I was causing it… it brought me down.

Now I see why they say that.
      I get seizures from stress.
      But my body stresses out no matter what I do sometimes.

It’s like that darn hug.
      I thought I was dieing one day.

I could not breath…. I was so scared.

The odd part is so far I have no spinal legions.

My Dr keeps saying I’m her special case..
      That’s code for ( we love to study you ) 😉 lol

At first the drs all said I could not be experiencing hugs.

After a few years and going in to see her during an episode…. yup it was a hug symptom.
      I guess I made it worse by panicking.

So yes I guess some of the symptoms can appear to be self caused… but once you expirence the symptoms…. you know it’s not control able.

I avoid allot of things that cause stress now… I like to think it helps 🙂

Loosing my job in 08 was hard for me.

I am an artist… but I don’t take it serious… until I met Penolopy.

I think she has such great sayings.

She once told me I could be a ilistrator.

I have family who love my work but never had anyone in this big world like it. 🙂

It’s amazing how kind words can get a person to smile 🙂

I won’t give up going back to working… or dreaming about it 🙂

My kids keep me going 🙂

They are my happy place 🙂 They are my inspiration in my life to keep moving 🙂

All mom’s with ms have tiny superheroes who are the reason they fight so hard 🙂

13. Catherine Sellers says:

One of my favourite writer, Louise L. Hay says probable cause of Multiple Sclerosis is “Mental hardness, hard-heartedness, iron will, inflexibility, Fear”. That broke my heart when I read it.

• Margaret Price says:

Not appropriate, and an unforgiving statement. Please don’t take it to heart. I think we have to stay strong mentally, as it can be depressing. We do need an iron will to struggle forwards. I am amazed at what some sufferers endure but they accept with good spirit not defeat. Yes, we can be fearful of the future but not obsess with this thought . Hugs for you, xx

14. Lauren Singer
    Lauren Singer says:

Since 17 this little monster has stuck to me. At 52 I shrug and say MS doesn’t define me. I difine MS. I know the little monster well. He hijacked me and tried to remake me. I look around and wonder how life would look without the monster. Of course I would love to be married with children. Don’t tell me I could be divorced with children from h***. That’s all in the realm of fantasy. My role in this snippet of the Universe is to take my blessing of life and do with it what I can. So if that role is to live with my monster so be it. But remember, when you have no choice you become brave.

15. Peter Bates says:

No one deserves MS or any other illness. Everyone deserves to be cured. I pray for a cure everyday, lets hope it happens soon. I go to church every week, more regularly now I am ill. I have many friends who have MS, who I wouldn’t have had without MS, but I worry about them. Not sure where religion fits into all this, but I have never heard anyone explain religion clearly. For me it is a philosophy not a doctrine, and as a Christian I never heard Jesus blame anyone he just helped them. It is up to us to help each other, my love to you all.

16. Rosario Lòpez says:

PARA MI ES TAN IMPORTANTE HACER ORACION Y PEDIR CADA INSTANTE POR LA SALUD DE MI HIJO Y DE TODOS LOS QUE SUFREN A CAUSA DE UNA ENFERMEDAD. NO DUDEN DIOS NOS ESCUCHA ES CUESTION DE FE. FELIZ MARTES BENDECIDO! <3

17. Kim Meneses says:

Thank you for sharing a part of your life to us. I shared your post. I don’t have MS but both of my teens have MS. So,as an MS Mama Bear, I relate so much to your postings. This is what I shared with your post:
    A real good article of how good intentions can bring such pain. Take a moment to read. Sadly, this is pretty spot on.
    When Nate was diagnosed, we were hit with the, “How can y’all be ministers if your son is not healed?” Or that we needed to “Pray more!” Or eluding to me that my kids are “in sin” or that my husband and I are “in sin.” Or we “Don’t have enough faith.” Or, when Sarah missed church, “Why isn’t she in church so we can pray for her?”
    Unless you have been at the crossroad of faith and medical crisis, you will not know that struggle to hang on to your faith while wanting the best medical care available. We don’t need the judgement. We need the prayers. We need the encouragement. We need the fellowship and laughter that you can provide to give that sense of normalcy that has been ripped away from our lives.
    Thankfully, there were many who simply said, “We are here for you and we are praying for you,” with no judgment attached. To those, THANK YOU!

18. Keysha Chisom-King says:

I’m new to having MS. I’m also a pastor, African-American, was a super mom, retired preschool teacher, divorced, ex promotional model and use to be homeless. MS is hard because no one can see my bones feeling like I’m in labor. As a pastor many wonder why I’m not healed & the “Jesus thing” isn’t working, as an African-American women I suppose to be strong enough to kick MS, as a super-mom I’m no longer so super to host or chaperone or plan or provide, I’m retired by force from teaching for 15 years with no warning, divorce petition says I’m lazy, custody says I’m mentally and physically I’ll which makes me an unfit parent to have custody nor have visitations without supervsion, I’m too beautiful to be disabled and was homeless because I’m too lazy to work. I’m none of these things, I just have MS. So many want to help with dirty dishes but don’t wash them, instead burden me with the soap I need to use and the long process it takes me. Dirty dishes are dirty dishes (only example) “don’t take them away, wash them because it’s my human nature to eat” Many have the cure for MS…without the cure.

• Louise York says:

Great words Keysha, u hit the nail on the head hun, I had someone id known for a long while comment on one of my MS videos saying come to my church for healing (which I’ve had before) so i tactfully declined careful not to offend and basically she said if she had what I had then she would go to the ends of the earth for healing and at the end she said Just saying!! Well to me i took that as she was implying i enjoyed being sick and feeling like this and told her so! As i said before i have had healing before as a very close friend of mine is a Christian minister and i still have MS, my faith is strong also but so is my reality like yourself. The father of my children calls me lazy bare in mind ive lost all use of my legs and still single handedly raising my children alone, i can so relate to your situation too, I lost my home a few years ago too that was just after I was diagnosed. Keep up the good work Keysha your doing a great job and I hope u don’t mind i added u as a friend xx

• Tish Shearer says:

Tears, you sound like a modern day Job. I’m hurting for you but I know the power that God has and He warns do not touch my anointed. I just sent up a prayer for your strength, your kids and judges understanding and the heart of your husband to be soften.

19. Aileen Brown says:

I am not a particularly religious person I do believe but am not a church goer I have never felt the need but religion should never, whatever your faith, be used in this way – it is cruel and in my opinion unchristian unMuslim un whatever and makes me angry if lack of faith caused illness all I can say is there a lot of unfaithful people in the world and I certainly don’t believe that

20. Debbie Schutt says:

Faith is very important in all aspects of your life. Keeping positive in my everyday life and praying to God ….somedays it may just be Lord please help.me to stand up…

21. Anthony Hollar says:

I am a Pastor and have been for 30 years. I have had Multiple Sclerosis for about half of that. I know God does not give us sickness and disease. I know that He does still heal. I know that He has used my sickness my weakness my disability to impact lives. I have Multiple Sclerosis but I also have a M.S. A Mighty Savior. With Him even in my weakness I am strong.

22. Julie Mitchell Dilbeck says:

Your article reminds me of the story of Job in the Old Testament. His friends told him that he must’ve sinned to cause his terrible tragedies. Job insisted on his innocence, and questioned God about why this happened to him. God basically told him that it wasn’t Job’s place to know all of God’s plans or why everything happens.

This is a great lesson in faith. We don’t always understand why things happen. The reasons could be because of random chance, bad choices, or because God has a specific plan for us. We don’t have to know WHY. We just have know that God does care for us and his main concern is for us to be saved.

Our attitude toward our circumstances can shine as a beacon of faith. As Job said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” – Job 1:21

23. Jennifer Gabriel
    Jennifer Gabriel says:

Thank you for your post. I also fight the guilt when I “do too much.” That lays the blame on me. I do my best- but of course I overdo at the holidays- or while traveling- who is to know what is “too much?” Living?

24. Leah
    Leah says:

Personally, I do believe that having MS has given me strength and conviction in helping others who are ill. My positivity and will to tackle each day shows others that it is possible to get on with life even if they too are struggling with sickness. And for those around me who are healthy, now look at me with a new kind of respect and admiration. Quite frankly, I’m d*** proud of myself for overcoming the obstacles that I encounter daily living with MS…it truly has made me a stronger and wiser individual.:)

25. Marie Grice says:

Grateful that I was given peace on this subject from the beginning of MS in my life and so glad that someone wrote this article for those that are troubled in their faith

26. Melissa
    Melissa says:

What’s the point in saying “have faith and you’ll be healed!” When it is current catoragised as a progressive long term illness!? Its not going to heal over night by having “more faith!

27. Jessica Lowhorn Petroff says:

Thank you and very well written. I’ve also been through this more times than I can count. Have been approached by complete strangers telling me if I just repent, I will be healed. Not that simple…..

28. Samantha DeGroot says:

As a Christian I have gotten a lot of strange reactions when I tell people I don’t pray for healing. I’ve seen real miraculous healing, but I don’t think God is going to heal me in some show stopping fashion. He hears my prayers, He knows my heart, and if and when the time is right maybe He will. I won’t stake my faith on it.
    I truly hope ableist Christianity sees this post. 90% of them have no idea there is guilt, and 100% don’t realize it is their own fault. Guilt is seen as a sign that there IS something “blocking” healing.
    Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

29. Greg Caouette says:

Diagnosed over 30 years with MS and always the guy doing what they say I can’t do!!!!! Don’t get me wrong nothing comes easy it’s my new practice to understand!To humble yourself to Nothing to see through as to find the tolerance in Acceptance.. Hear as you listen you may learn as only Now through the silence bliss of Nothing is the clear channel as everything is all understanding!! My clear channel to God is good, my patience will not waiver for the understanding will shine through it’s in the light of love that this blessing is unconditional to you,,,,.. Perfect in my understanding!