I have had a lot of curve balls thrown my way, sometimes snowballs and other times boulders. I think there have even been a few bouncy balls thrown in the mix which account for all the face plants I’ve had with the floor. But the floor and I have an agreement, and as long as I give it a hug every now and then, all is good between us. Continue reading “When the walls, floors and furniture attack” »
- Simplify your life.
- Watch your thoughts. What goes in, comes out.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Take time for yourself, even if it means saying "no" to others.
- Be grateful, laugh and celebrate life.
- Think more about what you have as opposed to what you don't have.
- Help others.
About Positive Living with MS
Positive Living with MS was started by Penelope Conway who was diagnosed with MS in 2013. She found few resources for positive encouragement; to laugh, cry, share, and just feel normal in the midst of a life of chaos; so she decided to start something herself. Positive Living with MS was birthed out of Penelope’s desire to show others that regardless of the challenge, we can all enjoy life to the fullest and find a smile in the storm.