A mosquito woke me up this morning. Do you know how annoying it is to have something you can’t see buzzing around your ears? Bzzzzz, bzzzzz, bzzzzz. I swatted at the air a few times to distract it and make it go away, but each time I did, it just came back again. I’m sure I will find a welt or two somewhere on my arms or neck later on from its bite. Just thinking about it is making me itch. Continue reading “You’re not alone in the fight” »
- Simplify your life.
- Watch your thoughts. What goes in, comes out.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Take time for yourself, even if it means saying "no" to others.
- Be grateful, laugh and celebrate life.
- Think more about what you have as opposed to what you don't have.
- Help others.
About Positive Living with MS
Positive Living with MS was started by Penelope Conway who was diagnosed with MS in 2013. She found few resources for positive encouragement; to laugh, cry, share, and just feel normal in the midst of a life of chaos; so she decided to start something herself. Positive Living with MS was birthed out of Penelope’s desire to show others that regardless of the challenge, we can all enjoy life to the fullest and find a smile in the storm.