take a break

We all need a break sometimes

I will be taking a few days break from my morning blog writing. We all need time to rest and this is my time. I will miss sharing with you, but will be back Tuesday, July 23rd ready to fill your day with smiles and encouragement once again. I hope you know that I will miss you!

I’m thankful and honored that you would take time to read my thoughts about life and MS. Some days I think I can see you smiling as you read; other days I’m almost positive I have seen a tear fall. You didn’t know I could see those things, did you? I guess it’s because we are in this together…you and I…that our hearts are connected like that. There’s no one else I would rather be standing with than you. We are a bunch of amazing people. Warriors in the making!

Until we meet again (Tuesday), keep going strong. Don’t ever forget how valuable and treasured you are, and stop being so hard on yourself. Give yourself a break too. Eat some pie, indulge in some chocolate, go to the movies, visit the zoo, hang out with friends, get your nails done…do something just for you.

I hope you can feel the hugs I’m sending your way…

signature

1. Holly
    Holly says:

a million thank yous for sharing a piece of you with us everyday. your candidness, being real and humor is a blessing to me🥰
    ENJOY YOUR TIME OFF🎊
    WHAHOO FOR YOU 🥳

• Holly
      Holly says:

this week is a very dark time for me. saw this in the thoughts for the day:

I think there’s a secret part of me that would like to drop my entire life off a cliff and watch it break into a million pieces. ― Suzanne Morrison

but… penelope’s words of wisdom always pick me up. she’s an angel 😇

• Vicky
        Vicky says:

I love that saying! I wud love to do that and then go find a new life. 😁🤣🤣

Its a nice fantasy but Penelope does bring me back to the real world with a smile.

2. Lara
    Lara says:

Penelope, thank you for all the support you ‘pay-forward’ to your readers. I feel it’s my time to pay forward some strength and positivity to you. Enjoy your break. Big, big hugs from a fellow MS Warrior! 💐

3. Mari
    Mari says:

Enjoy you’re time off.. you really deserve it. Thank you for all you’re thoughts and you’re inspiration 🌷☀️
    /Mari from Sweden 🌸

4. Veronica Carmichael
    Veronica Carmichael says:

I always feel your hugs. They always come at just the right time. I hope you feel mine coming right back at you. Keep well and see you on Tuesday.

5. Helena
    Helena says:

Thank you for being there . MS can be a very lonely thing . Not visible to outsiders and only ourselves most of the time .
    But many would say if they knew “You don’t look like you have an incurable progressive debilitating disease”
    It’s very often our secret 😢X

• Holly
      Holly says:

you are right helena, living with ms is a very lonely thing. having a relapse right now and my family just doesn’t get it. they try bur miss the mark. nothing but more stress that adds to the flare..

i’m so thankful to penelope and others for what they share.